Become Pre-Approved Before You Shop and Get More Bargaining Power (It’s Free!)
- When you get pre-approved through Statewide Funding, you have an advantage in this buyer’s market.
- What do you get? You’ll get pre-approved for homes in a certain price range, which will narrow your search and help you find the right home quickly – and, your pre-approval is totally free.
- You can also close quicker than other buyers because you already have a head-start on getting approved. For motivated sellers, this can give you just the bargaining power you need.
Most Popular Home Loans for First-Time Home Buyers:
- CalHFA – Purchase your home with only a half of a percent down. Closing costs can even be financed.
- Platnium – Get a 3% Grant. Purchase your home with only a half of a percent down. Closing costs can be a gift from a relative!
- FHA Loans – Purchase your home with only three and a half percent down. Closing costs can be a gift from a relative!
- 30-Year Fixed – Our most popular mortgage. Get a low payment and the security your rate won’t change for the life of your loan.
- VA Loan – No down payment, no PMI and flexible credit requirements make the VA loan a top choice for veterans and active military members.
- Smart PMI – Lower your PMI payments significantly by paying a portion upfront!
- Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) Program – Reduces the amount of federal income tax the homebuyer pays to the IRS.
We’ll Match you with a Trusted Real Estate Agent
- We’re here to make buying your first home easy. This totally free service that matches you with a pre-screened, reliable real estate agent in your area!
- How do they do it? We pre-screen real estate agents in California from a variety of different real estate companies to make sure they’re experienced, reliable and that they’ll put your needs first. Those who pass the test become part of our network.
- One Easy Transaction: Preferred real estate agents will work hand-in-hand with your Mortgage Consultant at Statewide Funding to eliminate confusing, extra legwork and to ensure hassle-free home buying.
- Get Connected ===> CLINK HERE
Get a Home Loan with Little or No Money Down
- Statewide Funding mortgage programs allow you to buy a home with only as little as 0.5% down payment! In many cases, that down payment can be a gift from a relative or non-profit organization.
- Add in up to 6% seller concessions and you could come to the closing table with no money out of pocket! Ask us how!
Why Should You Choose Statewide Funding?
- We’re one of California’s fastest growing broker/bankers.
- Experience counts: Our associates average 15+ years in the mortgage industry.
- And we’re ‘quick, easy, and worry free.
- Low Rates and Fees!
Our user-friendly calculator puts you in charge of estimating your mortgage payment.