Low Mortgage Rates Make Lowering Your Payment Easier Than Ever
- Why pay more than you have to? Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of mortgage rates at their lowest in several decades.
- Even changing the terms of your mortgage can maximize your monthly income.
- Check out our Refinance Calculator to see how a new rate and term could lower your monthly mortgage payment.
Every day, we help hundreds of Americans lower their monthly mortgage payment by refinancing. Contact us today and we’ll help you, too.
Why You Should Choose Statewide Funding
- You’ll get a completely online application process with less paperwork, and you can track the status of your mortgage application.
- Our Mortgage Advisors are available to answer your questions and help you understand the details so you get the right mortgage for you.
- After you close your loan, you can manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
Popular Loan Options for Lowering Your Mortgage Payment*
- FHA Loan – Refinance out of a skyrocketing mortgage payment with the fixed-rate security of a government-insured FHA loan. Find out if you could refinance without an appraisal with our easy FHA Streamline tool.
- 30-Year Loan – Looking for a more traditional loan option? Lock in today with a 30-year fixed.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage – Get the lowest rate available with a 5- or 7- year ARM and potentially pay thousands less over a traditional fixed rate mortgage for the first 5 or 7 years of your loan.
- VA Loan – Get a low rate and payment with the VA loan if you’re a qualified veteran, military member, or spouse. Ask us if you are eligible for the great benefits of a VA loan!
Our user-friendly calculator puts you in charge of estimating your mortgage payment.